Strikes a Butt Boddie Naked Pose
Posted On "Kanye West's" New Web Site http://www.kanyewest.com/
Exposes You To Art, Photography & Fashion
With a Passion
"My Red F*ckn We Are The World Shirt"
Made By Ricardo Tisci for GIVENCHY
Tribal by "Herring & Herring"
Fashion Designer "Savannah Wyatt"
Photography "Magdalena Frackowiak"
Ugh, How Do You Get Arrested
For Drug Possession After Spending Years In Prison?
Rapper Juvenile was arrested in Arabi, Louisiana on Thursday afternoon (February 25) for possession of marijuana.
According to WDSU New Orleans, the New Orleans rapper (real name: Terius Gray) was hanging out a friend's home when a neighbor called police at around 3 p.m. because of the overwhelming smell of marijuana smoke coming from the house.
When police arrived, Juve's producer Leroy Edwards answered the door and a cloud of smoke poured out of the door, said police. Edwards was searched and arrested when police found a small amount of weed on his person.
Authorities then obtained a search warrant, and later found a half an ounce of marijuana in the kitchen, which rapper Juvenile claimed as his own.
Both Edwards and Juvenile were arrested around 6 p.m., and charged with misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
Both were booked and later released on bond.
The rapper was hanging out at the residence, recording music for a new album.
"Rick Ross" Features "Oj Da Juiceman & "8Ball"
"Popp'n Bottle" (Remix)
Off His New Mix Tape
"Timeless Audemars Piguet"
1. Rick Ross Intro
2. Veterans Day feat. Lil Wayne & Birdman
3. Incredible feat. Trae & Lil Wayne (Prod by Mr Inkredible)
4. Poppin Bottles feat. OJ Da Juiceman
5. I Am The Streets feat. Trae Lloyd The Game
6. Ballin Remix feat. U.S.D.A. (Prod by Big Hurt)
7. Video Phone feat. Beyonce
8. All I Do Is Win feat. DJ Khaled, T Pain, Ludacris
9. Pray For Me w/ Birdman
10. Rick Ross “Success Interlude”
11. Big Money
12. Do This Shit Again
13. I Wana Rock Dirty South Remix w/ Snoop Dogg, Yo Gotti, OJ Da Juiceman & Roscoe Dash (Prod. by DJ Green Lantern)
14. O Lets Do It (Remix) w/ Wacka Flocka Flame, P Diddy & Gucci Mane (Prod. by Tay Beats)
15. Rick Ross Interlude
16. Richboy Exclusive
17. Sunday Morning feat. Birdman (Prod by J Rock)
18. Hard Life
19. Deja Vu
20. Don’t Change
21. Mafia Music 2 w/ Chrisette Michelle (Prod by The Olympicks)
22. Cocaine Music w/ Yo Gotti
23. Fed Up w/ DJ Khaled, Usher, Young Jeezy, Drake & Lil Wayne (Prod. by The Runners)
24. The More I Get
25. Rick Ross Signing Out
26. Angels remix w/ P Diddy & Dirty Money
27. Don’t Make Em Like This w/ Ruben Studdard
Bonus from The H
28. Addicted to Money Ft Birdman (Prod by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
I Want To Lay Down In Your Lap,
(In You) In Your Lap, (Just You) In Your Lap
Hit It Good And Take A Nap (Oh)
I'm Already Ready
I'm Gone Have You On Your Back
Say'n I Got Everything Ready Say'n
You Get Up In My Lap
"Sean Garrett" don't sound like he looks. I'd think he was a rapper or a football player before I think singer but time and time again he surprises me with a win. Though I'm not too impressed with "Plies" verse on "Lay U Down" I love "Sean Garrett's" voice and what he talk'n bout.